Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm so bored.

I have nothing to do during the day anymore, it sucks. Everyone's super busy with work and college and seeing as I am jobless and collegeless I'm billy no mates right now.

I might man up and head round to the gym today and book myself in for an assessment so some buff lad can make me get stupidly fit stupidly fast. I want to look like these chicks by the time I go to Thailand.



How hot are they like?! Nom.

Anyway, I figure the gym will be a productive way to pass some time each day. Even though exercise and I aren't really best mates, I'm sure once I get into it I'll enjoy it. Hopefully. Aahh. Other than that I'm at a complete loss as to what to do. There's things I need to do, like clean my room, write my CV, wash my car bla bla bla snore. I only like doing stuff I want to do. SHOCKER. I want to go to the beach right now.

I also need a new dress for my birthday. Life is so hard sometimes :))

No comments:

Post a Comment